Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milestone #3 Voting Results!
Greetings everyone!

Voting for FBS Milestone #3 ended. I tallied the results, updated the websites, and moved the threads. Since we are almost at the start of next month, I will wait until then to update voting points.

We had 21 voters casting 698 votes. Voting turnout is at 9.8%

The voters funded four bounties! As an almost complete reversal from Milestone #1, two of these bounties are big-ticket items. All winning bounties were selected by popular vote.

I also decided to self-fund bounty #314. With you all funding bounties #148 and #313, I must set up a new build infrastructure from scratch. So, I may as well get bounty #314 done now instead of repeating all that work in the future.

Without further ado, funded bounties for Milestone #3:
For full results:
https://www.ventdev.com/fbs/runningresul...sults.html

The voters have approved the Blue and Green rows. We will include these bounties in GearCity: 2nd Gear.

Work has already started on upgrading virtual machines for library upgrades. I hope to knock it all out in a month, but it might take longer.

With that said, we are ready to start fundraising for Milestone #4. Our milestone goal is $2500. As mentioned in a previous update, unfortunately, we’re having issues with our art pipeline out of Ukraine. So, if Serhiy hasn’t completed the Milestone #2 artwork by Milestone #4, I’ll add a bonus of $1000 to the Milestone funds. And I’ll keep doing this until he finishes the artwork or I have paid off Milestone #2’s debt.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski