Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$25] #40 | Add Contract Winners To Memo
Price: $25

Description: When you lose a contract to an AI company that is in the game (not an external engineering firm), show the name of the company and which model they beat you within the contract denial memo.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Players will compare the model and try to figure out why they lost the contract when contract winners are more than just how good the model is. (See the contracting winners tutorials.)

Additional database queries could have a small impact on end turn performance.

Eric's Opinion: This probably should have been added before. I believe it isn't because the data will need to be stored or pulled down when the memo is generated. However, in the name of faster turn time processing, I tried to reduce the number of database queries to speed end turns up.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
AI won contract memos now include the name of the company, full name of the vehicle. Engine layout, cylinder count, engine name, drivetrain, chassis name, gears, gearbox type, and gearbox name where applicable.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski