Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Milestone #3 Voting Results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone!

Voting for FBS Milestone #3 ended. I tallied the results, updated the websites, and moved the threads. Since we are almost at the start of next month, I will wait until then to update voting points.

We had 21 voters casting 698 votes. Voting turnout is at 9.8%

The voters funded four bounties! As an almost complete reversal from Milestone #1, two of these bounties are big-ticket items. All winning bounties were selected by popular vote.

I also decided to self-fund bounty #314. With you all funding bounties #148 and #313, I must set up a new build infrastructure from scratch. So, I may as well get bounty #314 done now instead of repeating all that work in the future.

Without further ado, funded bounties for Milestone #3:
For full results:
https://www.ventdev.com/fbs/runningresul...sults.html

The voters have approved the Blue and Green rows. We will include these bounties in GearCity: 2nd Gear.

Work has already started on upgrading virtual machines for library upgrades. I hope to knock it all out in a month, but it might take longer.

With that said, we are ready to start fundraising for Milestone #4. Our milestone goal is $2500. As mentioned in a previous update, unfortunately, we’re having issues with our art pipeline out of Ukraine. So, if Serhiy hasn’t completed the Milestone #2 artwork by Milestone #4, I’ll add a bonus of $1000 to the Milestone funds. And I’ll keep doing this until he finishes the artwork or I have paid off Milestone #2’s debt.