Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash on Design Screen
Here is a logfile right after a Crash i just had in the design screen.
I wasn't doing anything specific when it happened.
Playing 1.11

I have a suspicion that a lot of Alt-Tabing/switching windows seems to increase the chances of these kind of things happening. I seem to get increased numbers of crashes in all areas when i do that.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 46 KB / Downloads: 451)
Bug is a bit old, sorry about that, but was this a saved vehicle? I think this may be related to the crash you had on IRC yesterday (It was yesterday right?) Anyhoo If it is a saved vehicle could you upload it for me. (Or the one that crashed yesterday)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(02-14-2014, 10:29 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Bug is a bit old, sorry about that, but was this a saved vehicle? I think this may be related to the crash you had on IRC yesterday (It was yesterday right?) Anyhoo If it is a saved vehicle could you upload it for me. (Or the one that crashed yesterday)
I dont think its related to that no.
This bug post was a while ago, but i dont recall doing anything specific (like pressing a button) that caused a crash. In the case of the one we were talking about on IRC, it happened every time i pressed the "finished" button. (which i went into more details on IRC).

This is one of the few times i tried to write a bug report about a crash with really nothing to go on, beyond a general location of the crash. I haven't done it much since as it really doesn't seem useful with so little information.