Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Crash on Design Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a logfile right after a Crash i just had in the design screen.
I wasn't doing anything specific when it happened.
Playing 1.11

I have a suspicion that a lot of Alt-Tabing/switching windows seems to increase the chances of these kind of things happening. I seem to get increased numbers of crashes in all areas when i do that.
Bug is a bit old, sorry about that, but was this a saved vehicle? I think this may be related to the crash you had on IRC yesterday (It was yesterday right?) Anyhoo If it is a saved vehicle could you upload it for me. (Or the one that crashed yesterday)
(02-14-2014, 10:29 AM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Bug is a bit old, sorry about that, but was this a saved vehicle? I think this may be related to the crash you had on IRC yesterday (It was yesterday right?) Anyhoo If it is a saved vehicle could you upload it for me. (Or the one that crashed yesterday)
I dont think its related to that no.
This bug post was a while ago, but i dont recall doing anything specific (like pressing a button) that caused a crash. In the case of the one we were talking about on IRC, it happened every time i pressed the "finished" button. (which i went into more details on IRC).

This is one of the few times i tried to write a bug report about a crash with really nothing to go on, beyond a general location of the crash. I haven't done it much since as it really doesn't seem useful with so little information.