Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less fun?
Any chance to tone down the fun factor of the game a little so I can get some sleep? LOL!!!
(02-09-2014, 04:13 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Any chance to tone down the fun factor of the game a little so I can get some sleep? LOL!!!
I worry about whats going to happen to you once the game is finished. Smile Death by sleep deprivation sounds likely.
LOL!! I know right!
Shouldn't this be a bug report? Maybe it's working by design?

Little known fact, my goal is to reduce productivity of the global population so that I may slip in and take over the world! Mwahahahahahaha!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(02-09-2014, 10:20 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Little known fact, my goal is to reduce productivity of the global population so that I may slip in and take over the world! Mwahahahahahaha!

So, that's why you release patches on Sundays instead of Fridays :cool:
this night that past has the first time that i played the game knowing what to do, is has playing normally when the game crashed i believe when designing a car (it happens time to time), i looked at the window and realize the sun as starting to rise... its a addicting thing...