Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Less fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any chance to tone down the fun factor of the game a little so I can get some sleep? LOL!!!
(02-09-2014, 04:13 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to tone down the fun factor of the game a little so I can get some sleep? LOL!!!
I worry about whats going to happen to you once the game is finished. Smile Death by sleep deprivation sounds likely.
LOL!! I know right!
Shouldn't this be a bug report? Maybe it's working by design?

Little known fact, my goal is to reduce productivity of the global population so that I may slip in and take over the world! Mwahahahahahaha!
(02-09-2014, 10:20 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Little known fact, my goal is to reduce productivity of the global population so that I may slip in and take over the world! Mwahahahahahaha!

So, that's why you release patches on Sundays instead of Fridays :cool:
this night that past has the first time that i played the game knowing what to do, is has playing normally when the game crashed i believe when designing a car (it happens time to time), i looked at the window and realize the sun as starting to rise... its a addicting thing...