Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[???]Sales per city and Branch expenditure sales listing dont agree
A search didnt turn up this specific bug.

The number of sold units listed in the Sales-Sales per city part of the sales book seems to disagree with the sold units listed under Expenses-Branch cost per city.
Screenshots are attached.

Update: There seems to be something Weird about London in this game that is causing it.
Two other cities are showing properly later, but still not London.
Ill upload a save.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   LondonTest - Copy.rar (Size: 548.65 KB / Downloads: 418)
Some how you managed to get the branch set to a non existing branch in your distribution.

It's been a while, but do you remember how you assigned distribution for your London branch?

I could not find anything that could alter the branchID to be zero...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(02-25-2014, 09:04 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Some how you managed to get the branch set to a non existing branch in your distribution.

It's been a while, but do you remember how you assigned distribution for your London branch?

I could not find anything that could alter the branchID to be zero...
I cant recall exactly how i did it.
Looking at the save, It was probably though the add/set all button or the Auto commands which do the same, but i may have even done it through regular "add to branch" in the mega menu. I really dont remember.

Sorry i cant be of more use.