Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [???]Sales per city and Branch expenditure sales listing dont agree
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A search didnt turn up this specific bug.

The number of sold units listed in the Sales-Sales per city part of the sales book seems to disagree with the sold units listed under Expenses-Branch cost per city.
Screenshots are attached.

Update: There seems to be something Weird about London in this game that is causing it.
Two other cities are showing properly later, but still not London.
Ill upload a save.
Some how you managed to get the branch set to a non existing branch in your distribution.

It's been a while, but do you remember how you assigned distribution for your London branch?

I could not find anything that could alter the branchID to be zero...
(02-25-2014, 09:04 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Some how you managed to get the branch set to a non existing branch in your distribution.

It's been a while, but do you remember how you assigned distribution for your London branch?

I could not find anything that could alter the branchID to be zero...
I cant recall exactly how i did it.
Looking at the save, It was probably though the add/set all button or the Auto commands which do the same, but i may have even done it through regular "add to branch" in the mega menu. I really dont remember.

Sorry i cant be of more use.