Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Fuel Milage seems high.
197 mpg, sounds like is a bit much I think.

(Note, the engine on top is made by using assist).

This is in 1.12.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Other issues I see with this image:
1 - 3323rpm seems a tad unrealistic for a 131mm stroke in a 1905 engine. Especially for a single cylinder engine that would be fighting with a massive flywheel to maintain momentum between firing cycles.
2 - power is still displaying in hp and ps (wasn't this going to be changed to hp and kW? I may have jumped the gun, sorry if I have)
3 - The ratings look still to be broken. 7,8,8/100 shouldn't equal 28/100 overall.
(03-01-2014, 04:50 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Other issues I see with this image:
1 - 3323rpm seems a tad unrealistic for a 131mm stroke in a 1905 engine. Especially for a single cylinder engine that would be fighting with a massive flywheel to maintain momentum between firing cycles.
2 - power is still displaying in hp and ps (wasn't this going to be changed to hp and kW? I may have jumped the gun, sorry if I have)
3 - The ratings look still to be broken. 7,8,8/100 shouldn't equal 28/100 overall.
Some of these, especially the RPM, might deserve their own new thread.

On the overall rating, i really dont know what to think about it.
It depends on how its calculated and what its supposed to mean. i.e. Relative to other cars? an average of stats(your assumption i think)? a measure of the vehicle in the historical period?
Thats also a bit of a complex subject i suppose :S
(03-01-2014, 04:55 AM)Arakash Wrote: Some of these, especially the RPM, might deserve their own new thread.

You're right. However, I'm at a party, jealously watching all the posts of you lot that get to play the game before me hoping it'll be available for me to dl when I get home cuz I'm drinking an as such I won't be sleeping any time soon =)

I will make new threads for these things as I come across them during my own play throughs.
Engine fuel mileage will always be higher than when applied to a vehicle.

That being said, I've adjusted the fuel mileage, weight, and engine rpm numbers some more. Please tell me if they're off in OB1.15 or EA.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski