Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [FIXED]Fuel Milage seems high.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
197 mpg, sounds like is a bit much I think.

(Note, the engine on top is made by using assist).

This is in 1.12.
Other issues I see with this image:
1 - 3323rpm seems a tad unrealistic for a 131mm stroke in a 1905 engine. Especially for a single cylinder engine that would be fighting with a massive flywheel to maintain momentum between firing cycles.
2 - power is still displaying in hp and ps (wasn't this going to be changed to hp and kW? I may have jumped the gun, sorry if I have)
3 - The ratings look still to be broken. 7,8,8/100 shouldn't equal 28/100 overall.
(03-01-2014, 04:50 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: [ -> ]Other issues I see with this image:
1 - 3323rpm seems a tad unrealistic for a 131mm stroke in a 1905 engine. Especially for a single cylinder engine that would be fighting with a massive flywheel to maintain momentum between firing cycles.
2 - power is still displaying in hp and ps (wasn't this going to be changed to hp and kW? I may have jumped the gun, sorry if I have)
3 - The ratings look still to be broken. 7,8,8/100 shouldn't equal 28/100 overall.
Some of these, especially the RPM, might deserve their own new thread.

On the overall rating, i really dont know what to think about it.
It depends on how its calculated and what its supposed to mean. i.e. Relative to other cars? an average of stats(your assumption i think)? a measure of the vehicle in the historical period?
Thats also a bit of a complex subject i suppose :S
(03-01-2014, 04:55 AM)Arakash Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these, especially the RPM, might deserve their own new thread.

You're right. However, I'm at a party, jealously watching all the posts of you lot that get to play the game before me hoping it'll be available for me to dl when I get home cuz I'm drinking an as such I won't be sleeping any time soon =)

I will make new threads for these things as I come across them during my own play throughs.
Engine fuel mileage will always be higher than when applied to a vehicle.

That being said, I've adjusted the fuel mileage, weight, and engine rpm numbers some more. Please tell me if they're off in OB1.15 or EA.