Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$750] #325 Fuel Quality Requirements | Requires: #65, #326
Price: $750

Description: Liquid fuels do not come in a singular quality. There are many different grades, and some engines require a minimum quality threshold that its fuel must meet. This bounty adds Low, Regular, Mid, Premium, Plus, Special (Racing/Aviation/Marine), and Leaded options to the advanced engine designer. The fuel grade requirements will affect the operation costs of the vehicle as well as engine performance, fuel economy, and compression ratios.

Requirements: #65, #326

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty risks causing decision paralysis for the user. Calculations might not be entirely accurate with combustion ratios. I will have to do some research on this. Low, Regular, Mid, etc all have different meanings in different countries. I suspect people will either pick the lowest, the highest, or none at all.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty will add some depth to the engine designer for people making low-end and high-end engines. It won't be much of a feature in between, though.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski