Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Open Beta 1.13 And Big News!
Whatchya think about http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1450 ?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Will hopefully get some time to try out 1.13 one of these days. The changes sounds like they'll make a big change!

As for Steam, that's ok......i mean fine......well, good....ok that's GREAT! Congrats biggrin
That should be good for both you and us, as we now get more than 30 years to rule the world.

Ofcourse the big question is when can i click the button for 1st copy ? Tongue
(03-31-2014, 10:50 AM)Sarchez Wrote: Ofcourse the big question is when can i click the button for 1st copy ? Tongue

Depends on how fast I work. I'm hoping for a late May. Although no date is set.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
All I will says is "It's about time you let me throw some money at you!!!"
Congrats on getting the game into Steam Early Access. I think it will do all kinds of positive things for the development of the game.

I can also say personally that im really looking forward to testing (and playing) the expanded game years, its something ive been hoping to do for a while.
Congrats on this achievement, Eric.
I, too, am looking forward to playing the expanded years and have been for some time...

Any plans for a "special edition" of some kind? I don't know what exactly that could entail, but I'm sure a few guys on these forums (myself included, of course) would like to show our gratitude for the last few months of free entertainment by throwing some more money at you than the average Joe.
Any idea of what you would want out of a special edition?
(04-01-2014, 08:52 AM)freeman2344 Wrote: Any plans for a "special edition" of some kind? I don't know what exactly that could entail, but I'm sure a few guys on these forums (myself included, of course) would like to show our gratitude for the last few months of free entertainment by throwing some more money at you than the average Joe.

(04-04-2014, 03:58 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Any idea of what you would want out of a special edition?

I just started a new thread on this topic as i thought it was interesting enough to deserve one. Feel free to chip in or have a look if you like.
http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1498
I'm very happy about this news (and, modestly, I said something about the "chances" of success of this game SOME time ago Smile )!