Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Surviving world wars
(06-15-2014, 10:23 PM)shadow Wrote: What then would be best cities during ww1 and 2? I also have gone bankrupt during these periods. 3 times! Lol
Ive played a few games in the US during WW1. It was a few versions back but i remember it being pretty easy compared to pretty much any of mainland Europe.

I haven't played any WW2 games yet, so i'm not sure how the low vs high level conflict plays out there nation by nation.

Just going on my historical knowledge of the period, i imagine low level conflict on the map is pretty widespread and high level conflicts cover almost the entire of Europe as well as most of Asia.
Spain would be another good neutral choice in Europe during WW2 if it wasnt involved in a massive civil war beforehand Smile
The South American countries should be low level i think, as most of them(perhaps all?) didnt divert their entire country to the war effort as many others did. So perhaps they are the best choice.

The best advice ive heard is just to make sure you have a lot of money beforehand and get your expenses as low as possible during the war.
I'll look forward to it. War contracts would be an excellent addition.
For anyone else stuck on ww bankrupts the advice given works really well.
Just to let anyone that's having difficulty during ww1 . I survived making a profit of between 20k and 100k a month by having factories and branches in japan , Switzerland , new york and Cuba.
Hope this helps people going bankrupt during ww1