Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Negative top speed in showroom
Giacomo posted a similar bug to this, but im not sure they are related so ive made another thread here.

Two vehicles ive produced, using the same engine, chassis and gearbox, both have negative top speeds.
[Image: 0bFMIAl.png]
If this is a reoccurring bug could you attach the save file and the log file.

Thanks
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I just looked at a later save in that game and yes, its still there.
Attached the requested files.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 54.05 KB / Downloads: 409)
.rar   Cheapcar Japan.rar (Size: 469.42 KB / Downloads: 419)
Congratulations! Somehow you managed to design 2 cars that have zero drag coefficients and thus are able to travel really fast backwards!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(12-17-2013, 09:09 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Congratulations! Somehow you managed to design 2 cars that have zero drag coefficients and thus are able to travel really fast backwards!

In that game i was trying to make the cheapest vehicle possible, so almost all of its sliders were to the left, except in the case of the sliders that effect weight like performance and material quality.

I guess my vehicles were so cheap and terrible they actually warp the fabric of space time Smile
Ok I believe I have this one fixed. My Aerodynamics function wasn't being called when you saved a vehicle. So if you were to make a new trim or new model year without altering the body the Aerodynamics function would not be called thus you'd have a vehicle with 0 drag!

At least in theory, until you guys get 1.11 and break it again! Tongue