Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Few suggestions (mostly how to see more data/compare more figures because I Love It!)
If any of these are already in place please let me know where I can find them, I may just have missed them! Smile

1. Somewhere to view expenses for transport per model per city/per city. This would allow a finer-tuning of sale price and for you to see more easily how much transport cost is added to ur production cost for each vehicle being sold.

2. Option to see "per capita" in the mega menu so you dont have to go to the map and click on each city to do so.

3. Ability to view competition by "vehicle types Classification" so that only companies producing the selected type classification are shown. As it is I have to click every company in that city to see whos selling "compacts" etc in that city. As the filtering system is atm theres not much need for it as (from experience) companies rarely have more than 6 - 8 cars for sale in a city.

4. Is it possible to view your own or your competitions company rep? Is branch rating souly related to the branch condition or does it also represent the company image in that city or vehicle sales quality of the particular branch?

5. Ability to view "current month sales" for your competitors ?

6. All time production/sales/cost/revenue per vehicle report?

7. More indepth market research that also shows age groups and their demands. Its a bit general atm to know South America wants Pickup Trucks. Am I to assume this is all age groups?

8. More population splits for the map. Currently bright green is the most with 556k people yet there are cities like london which has 6 million and Lyon which has 600k both coloured the same. Maybe 556k - 1million should have a colour, n then 1 - 3 and 3 - 6 million or something? Would make it easier to see the really high pop cities without having to click on them all.
Edit: Only noticed when the map changes in 1910 (or whenever it does) the pop brackets change too. But never the less would still be nice to have more increments Smile

9. Show demographic that vehicle is aimed at in "view Vechicle" in RnD and in the mega menu. I couldnt find anywhere how/where to check who my vehicles are aimed at. Even just a report somewhere of all the cars that companies produce and which demographic they are aimed at (middle, lower, upper, etc). Maybe put the demographic info in the mega menu too. No point tryin to sell Upper class vehicles to people in remote regions in southern Africa. This could tie in with my comment on market research aswel. Also knowing what demographic your competitors are targeting should increase your ability to be able to compete with them.

Thats about it for suggestions atm. Im sure ill come up with more though biggrin

Hope you find some of them useful.

Keep up the good work!
Progress report on this thread as of 1.13:

1) Has been implemented, check out the user generated reports!

2) Has a place holder in the megamenu, just haven't implemented it yet.

3) Already implemented in the world map. Select competition, then select vehicle type. It will only list vehicles made of that type.

4) This has been implemented in the Reports Menu

5) Should be implemented in the Sales Book, first page, change the drop downs in the upper left

6) Should be a report as well information in the showcase!

7) Not implemented yet, may be possible. If not in the expansion.

8) Not implemented yet

9) Not Implemented yet

So Eric, get to work on 2,7,8,9!!!!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(12-16-2013, 09:11 AM)Drummerdude48 Wrote: 7. More indepth market research that also shows age groups and their demands. Its a bit general atm to know South America wants Pickup Trucks. Am I to assume this is all age groups?
I was just going through old suggestions and i noticed this one, which i also really like and have suggested before in different words.
I think we definitely need more information on the demographics that exist and which of them are actually buying our vehicles. Or ideally, which actually like each specific vehicles.
If your making a pickup truck for the middle class that all the middle class hate, knowing that would be useful in helping you both learn the game and change your game behavior based on that feedback.