Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Graph Overlap
Just did a search but i couldnt see any clear mention of this bug.
When you have many models being sold, there is overlap in their names in the "Compare sales of model turn by turn chart.

This screenshot is from Charts- Compare sales of model turn by turn (a very useful chart btw)
[Image: 9DUsRsZ.png]

This screenshot is from Charts- Market share in year to date, which copes with having many items shown much better (in this case companies).
[Image: 1Wcrcfc.png]
Yea, i've known about this bug for a while. It has been suggested to me to turn the names around on a 90 degree angle. I'm not sure if that will work. I may end up having to redesign the graph. :|
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I think this works a lot better. Still haven't tried it with LOTS of models, but worst case scenario i flip the entire chart 90 degrees.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski