Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Tips?
Does anyone have any tips for how to have your team winning the racing tournaments in Gearcity?

When i started the game i thought it was just a matter of producing a highly tuned roadster and throwing money at the tournament, but that only seems to work for the one which only takes money.

I had some early success with the vehicle one, until more corporations joined up. So i built a purpose built roadster which costs a fortune to produce(cost is 14xcapita) and was supposed to be a great racing car but it seems to be close to the bottom of the ladder most of this year. (but with decent points)

Does anyone know whats involved in calculating the winners of the tournaments?
Or does anyone have general tips for building the racecar or its engine?
It's a little bit of everything and some luck.

I won't give up the secret, but I'm interested in hearings everyone's tips! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I took a screenshot of the model i made in around 1905 (or 1906) if anyone wants to share some criticisms.
I intentionally made it with max sliders for materials, compenents, performance etc.
[Image: 2TIvqjk.png]

Edit: Vehicle performance data seems to only be in the showroom, so ill screenshot that too.
[Image: kIpuvTC.png]

I have a feeling i should try to make it much lighter next time, with a smaller engine.
I tried to make an improvement of the previous models HP, but i think i might have sacrificed too much to do so.