Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Alignment Table
Using 1.14

I found this table in Human Resources seems to be out of alignment for some reason.
The screenshot will explain it better than i can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are a number of out of aligned tables in the game, if you could post pictures of any you run across it will help alot.

Thanks
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
For whatever reason print screen is not capturing screenshots, and when pasted into paint it's just a black screen.

That said, When adjusting sliders to build stuff, I have been seeing words (what your lead R+D person says to you) run off the right under the side piece. Hard to explain, but it's in there. Can't remember if it's chassis, engine, or trans, I will check tonight and edit this post accordingly.
In what directory are you looking for screenshots Remaggib?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(05-28-2014, 06:26 PM)Remaggib Wrote: For whatever reason print screen is not capturing screenshots, and when pasted into paint it's just a black screen.

That said, When adjusting sliders to build stuff, I have been seeing words (what your lead R+D person says to you) run off the right under the side piece. Hard to explain, but it's in there. Can't remember if it's chassis, engine, or trans, I will check tonight and edit this post accordingly.
Why are you trying to paste the SC into paint?
When you press Print Screen it creates a Screenshot in the folder you installed Gearcity into.
Specifically:
Gearcity Open Beta/Gearcity/Screenshot
Where "Gearcity Open Beta" is the folder in which the exe file is located.

Edit: I just updated the out of date information in my FAQ about screenshots.
I've been looking in the screenshots folder and it's empty. So is savegames. That's why I was trying to use paint. So far the only way for me to get a screenshot is to take a picture of my screen with my camera, upload it to my computer, upload it to a picture website (usually tinypic), resize, save, and post to here. Going to uninstall and buy early release, see if that helps anything.
When you install the Early Access, make note where you install it at, IN that folder, in another folder named GearCity will be the pictures and save games.

Or you can use f12, which will take screenshots with steam. Smile
Weird, I got print screen to take screenshots finally with the steam early access...

This pic is of the office, there are several messages that take up 2 lines but you can only see one.
http://tinypic.com/r/dwondz/8

This pic is the chassis, with wording going off the screen Also notice the blueprint lines not lined up at edges of the screen
http://tinypic.com/r/29xvlzp/8

Pic of the engine, same as before with words and blueprints
http://tinypic.com/r/2mhbea0/8

And pic of gearbox wording going off with blueprints off as well
http://tinypic.com/r/2pspx76/8

Evidently I have to figure out how to attach stuff, the Choose File button links something but then I get a does not exist error and a thumbnail of a broken link ripped page thing. I'll look into it, just exhausted right now and wanted to try out some early access before bed.
In 1.15

I think i just noticed another one of these.
In the R&D screen, view - vehicle

Several overlaps and things out of alignment in that bottom table.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)