Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheels... Omg, wheels.
Is there a way to just "snap" wheels on instead of dragging? Or having both options (for those cars with spares on the sides)? Because I have to go to a corner view (instead of looking straight at the side) to get tires on the car and being a bit OCD it has to be near perfectly centered and I have a hard time doing so. If we could just select the rim/tire style and have it snap on the car that would be so much easier. I also have trouble with placing headlights and mirrors but the tires are the hardest.

Maybe it's just my computer, because this wouldn't be the first time I've had trouble with something nobody else has!
(05-24-2014, 04:16 PM)Remaggib Wrote: Is there a way to just "snap" wheels on instead of dragging? Or having both options (for those cars with spares on the sides)? Because I have to go to a corner view (instead of looking straight at the side) to get tires on the car and being a bit OCD it has to be near perfectly centered and I have a hard time doing so. If we could just select the rim/tire style and have it snap on the car that would be so much easier. I also have trouble with placing headlights and mirrors but the tires are the hardest.

Maybe it's just my computer, because this wouldn't be the first time I've had trouble with something nobody else has!
I would recommend using the search function to see if ideas have been brought up before posting suggestions.

Here is one recent example(March) of the suggestion you just posted.
http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread...ght=wheels
If you mean the wheels automatically place. Then no. Unfortunately the vehicle bodies are not set up properly for such actions. To have them set up for this feature would cost more money than I currently have and more time than I can allocate.

If we are lucky enough to make the multiplayer expansion, then I will look into implementing this feature.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
ah, thanks Eric, for the new feature to put the wheel in the design room. It make things a bit easier.
Quite welcome. I will probably make them default since they're getting good reviews! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski