Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WONT]1.14 engine availability
Not sure if this is actually a bug or not but it is a change (that I'm actually quite happy with tbh) but I've noticed it's possible to design multiple engine layouts with up to 6 cylinders at game start on normal difficulty.

Again, I like this. I just don't know if it's intended as we've always been limited to singles.
(05-21-2014, 08:31 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Not sure if this is actually a bug or not but it is a change (that I'm actually quite happy with tbh) but I've noticed it's possible to design multiple engine layouts with up to 6 cylinders at game start on normal difficulty.

Again, I like this. I just don't know if it's intended as we've always been limited to singles.
Not always. In a not too old version we could access everything at start.

As you point out, it could easily be a re-balance of some sort but your right to post about it as you really wont know either way until someone asks.
I believe I changed the starting ratings while balancing the late game stuff.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski