Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] IPO suggestion
This is a really minor suggestion that really only applies in very extreme circumstances, but it might be a good bug to keep in mind for a future rainy day.

Ive noticed something when you IPO in a game, in situations where you are extremely rich (like a save for testing purposes).
Rather than automatically giving you a stock price like normal between 1-100, it gives you a value sometimes far above 100 then splits the stock each turn, i assume until it gets back in that region.
In the save i was discussing (again its an extreme example for testing purposes) my shares started at something like $9000 each then split every month for a while.

This seems unnecessary to me, it would clutter the messages and the game less generally if the game just always set your price between 1-100 and split the stocks as necessary during the IPO process.

I dont know how it works in RL, so perhaps im just ignorant of the process.
Fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski