Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this an exploit? Vehicle design Mat/Tech sliders, for cheap vehicles
I have a feeling that what im doing right now is actually an exploit of the game system, so i was hoping people might be able to share what they think about it.

Ive made a very very cheap vehicle in 1900 for low tech city production.
Because of the manufacturing requirements issue with low tech cities, most of the components are cheap as dirt and mostly junk. (except a few key stats)

The problem comes when i put the components into vehicle design and get a vehicle thats around $150-200-300

When i start to adjust the tech sliders like material quality, interior quality and paint quality at such low costs, they are really really cheap compared to their usual cost, which is extremely high in a lot of vehicles. More often then not they are the sliders i cant afford to increase.

Ill post 2 screenshots to demonstrate this.
In the first screenshot, all 4sliders are at min and the unit cost is $143
In the second screenshot, all 4 sliders are at max and the unit cost is $254

That's barely $110 and what have i gained for that? My quality rating is now about 4.5 stars and dependability rating has gone up 2 stars.
Normally i think basing it on a percentage of the production cost of the vehicle makes sense, but for cheap vehicles this imo makes it far too cheap.

IMO that's too cheap, which makes me think i'm exploiting the system. What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)