Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]0/1/1900 completion date
A minor bug.
Playing 1.13

In the city of Tokyo ingame
In this Gearbox Completion date is listed as 0/1/1900
It goes longer when i move some of the sliders to the right, so it isnt stuck there or anything

Edit:
This has turned into a major bug.
Ive learned that everything with a completition date before you started is immediately produced. For example see R&D screenshot from the view engine screen.
Its 1/1/1900 and i have 2 engine projects done.

Thats a pretty serious exploit you can now use in the current version.
It unbalances the game for 2 reasons:
1: Research projects dont take the normal time and planning to complete, which makes it much more desirable to just put everything to max.
2: Research projects that are done immediately are also free, eliminating the limitations imposed by design cost entirely.

First turn save is attached which clearly shows the designs done before the first turn of the game.

Edit2: Fixed broken saverar

Edit3:
I was unable to replicate this bug just by starting a game in Tokyo where i did before.
I was able to replicate it by:
Starting a game on normal Tokyo HQ
Closing Factory and Branch
Going into R&D and clicking on research teams, not changing the sliders(they stay on 0) then clicking apply.
Still in hte R&D screen, designing an engine as normal.
Completition date is listed as 1/1/1900 with no slider adjustments.

Edit4: Just narrowed it down
Bug still happens if you dont take the Research project step. This makes it likely related to closing Factory/Branch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Japan1 - Copy.rar (Size: 51.48 KB / Downloads: 385)
I can't duplicate the 0/1/1900 completion date, but I can confirm something wacky is going on with the finish times.

I'll certainly take a look at this before 1.14 is out.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This issue has been fixed for 1.14
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski