Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
International marketing and sales
Just reading through the suggestion, i wondered if the extremely complex sales system that is already implemented takes into account these kinds of sales in branch sales.
After learning some of the complexity in the calculations, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it did Smile

Lets just assume it doesn't for the conversation.
While it could be said that in large mass market sales these kinds of things might be small enough in number not to be significant, in really high price luxury or sports vehicle sales, where selling a small number is important, i could imagine it might have a significant impact.
For example some prince or sheik in the middle east wants to import one of your sports cars, but there is no branch nearby.

Another point ill make(mostly to freeman) is that(as ive got in my faq) the Branches dont sell anything at storefronts, they sell to 3rd parties (Dealerships) who do the selling.
So considering that, i dont know how ordering would be any different from what the branches are already doing.
The other point Freeman made that was on custom-ordered vehicles, i wonder if that deserves its entire own suggestion thread? It sounds interesting enough to deserve one and something id be interested in seeing in the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: International marketing and sales - by Arakash - 03-30-2014, 01:29 AM