Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch profit
I've been looking for a report that will tell me if my branches are profitable but can't find one.
There is a branch profit report in the user generated reports but it doesn't take most expenses into account.

Does anyone know if there is such a report and where I can find it?

Erm, I probably should be a bit more specific about what I'm trying to find.

So, I'm looking for a report that will list total revenue for each branch along with all expenses relating to those sales, including branch staff, marketing expenses, transportation costs etc. with a column at the end showing total branch profit.
(03-22-2014, 05:54 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I've been looking for a report that will tell me if my branches are profitable but can't find one.
There is a branch profit report in the user generated reports but it doesn't take most expenses into account.

Does anyone know if there is such a report and where I can find it?

Erm, I probably should be a bit more specific about what I'm trying to find.

So, I'm looking for a report that will list total revenue for each branch along with all expenses relating to those sales, including branch staff, marketing expenses, transportation costs etc. with a column at the end showing total branch profit.
I believe something along these lines is in the changelog for the next version.
I had requested more detailed reports to basically show what you are asking in these two suggestions threads. Here and Here
I think Eric may have implemented either one or both of these reports. Id have to have another look at the changelog to be sure.

For my current behavior in the current version, i get most of my information off expenses per unit in the expenses section of the sales book. I also get additional information off some of the sales reports.
There is also a genereated report or two i found useful(especially the one that tells you whether each of your vehicles has individually payed for its research), but i dont think there is anything specific that breaks it down as your asking, which is why i made the suggestions in the first.
I used to be so good at using the search function, not sure why I just haven't even thought of using it of late.

Now that you mention it, I do recall sing something about this being planned for 1.13.
(03-23-2014, 12:42 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I used to be so good at using the search function, not sure why I just haven't even thought of using it of late.

Now that you mention it, I do recall sing something about this being planned for 1.13.
Im starting to lose track of a lot of the ideas and posts myself just trying to commit them to memory.
The problem with this one is i had worded it differently to the way you did, so im not sure you would've found it with a search anyway.

From what Eric has said, there is going to be quite a variety of new reports and UI improvements in the next version along with a bunch of other interesting changes.