Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[WONT]Auto wage/hire default off?
(03-22-2014, 01:40 AM)Arakash Wrote: If a lot of players chime in that they always micromanage wages....

Righto, so we disagree on the usefulness of this idea. Unless other people feel the way I do, might as well leave it as is because it's just a minor annoyance for me. I just assumed that everyone else would have turned it off first turn like I do and then turned it on when there was actually a need for staff to be managed.

I do however think that using the term "micromanage" for pressing one button is a bit silly really. I never micromanage wages, ever. The idea that clicking a button that automatically hires and sets wages for a certain role is "micromanagement" is just ridiculous!
(03-22-2014, 02:14 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 01:40 AM)Arakash Wrote: If a lot of players chime in that they always micromanage wages....

Righto, so we disagree on the usefulness of this idea. Unless other people feel the way I do, might as well leave it as is because it's just a minor annoyance for me. I just assumed that everyone else would have turned it off first turn like I do and then turned it on when there was actually a need for staff to be managed.

I do however think that using the term "micromanage" for pressing one button is a bit silly really. I never micromanage wages, ever. The idea that clicking a button that automatically hires and sets wages for a certain role is "micromanagement" is just ridiculous!
Im happy to leave it at that unless other people chime in as you've mentioned.
Ill resist the urge to go into a debate on micromanagement Tongue I have a terrible habit of derailing threads Smile