Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Anyone want to do a dragrace ?
Check out the engine specs :cool:

(This is what happens when I use the assist tool, for an engine design, for a full-sized van.)

Savegame added.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   vik2.rar (Size: 1.81 MB / Downloads: 408)
What a wacky bug.
Especially strange is the width, length and weight of that 60L engine.

First, its 60L, thats beyond the size of WW2 Tank/airplane engines i was looking at (20-30L)
Second, Its 3 tonnes for the engine alone, which is totally crazy.
Third, its 5x7meters in size, isnt that far beyond any size that would fit in Gearcity Cars? (2mx2m roughly is max isnt it?)

What a weird bug.
It's a bug in the AI designing system, but seriously it's not THAT big: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%A4rts...er_RTA96-C

Maybe the AI confused Van with Cargo Ship?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Next patch should include turbines and rocketengines! biggrin
Alright the assisted designer will not allow you to create a larger engine than your largest chassis can support. The only exception is if you don't have any chassis or it is impossible to meet your demands.

As such I'm marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski