Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]No2 Vehicle Width in showroom and R&D dont agree
This bug Link, is still present in 1.12.

As Eric requested, im making a new thread for it, as it has reappeared.

Ive attached a screenshot, where i have again edited together the R&D and Showroom screens so you can compare the information.
Look at the width of the vehicle in both areas.

Note: I made a separate thread about the missing textures here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like the bug is in the r&d view panel and not the actual values or showroom stuff.

And width is bugged, not length. Decimal points are a totally different issue/bug
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(03-01-2014, 08:43 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Looks like the bug is in the r&d view panel and not the actual values or showroom stuff.

And width is bugged, not length. Decimal points are a totally different issue/bug
My mistake there. I copy pasted the title from the old thread which still said length.
I edited it to fit that.
I also never knew which was right, the r&d or showroom, which is why i always posted both showing the discrepancy.

I didn't know decimal points had anything to do with this bug until you mentioned them.
Fixed, the RND stuff was showing weight * 25.4 instead of width * 25.4 Wink

Also fixed the improper casting in the showroom. So no more decimal numbers there.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski