Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add some luxury features to vehicle designing
(02-15-2014, 01:37 PM)girao Wrote: This is just a few ideas how to make the game more complex for the people that really love cars.

in other things it can be possible to chose the engine be build in steel, iron or aluminum and other tings...
I think you might benefit from looking at this thread which discussed adding in various engine options and the level of complexity in Gearcity in general.
It also mentioned the game called Automation, which goes into that level of detail on car engines and vehicles in general. (it actually does ask for the type of material used in construction)

I really encourage you to go have a read of it before posting further on the topic as its extremely relevant to the topic you were discussing, specifically the different engine materials.

Once youve looked at that thread, ill summarise a general point i believe i made there:
A higher level of complexity is not automatically desirable or wanted, you have to justify it, as it can have serious consequences.
One of the consequences relevant to me personally is that it can create barriers for people like me who do not have extensive engineering/engine knowledge, which is a problem i have with the Automation game.
If you've ever played a Hardcore Wargame along the lines of War in the East/War in the Pacific, you'll be aware of the large sacrifices to gameplay/useability that a game with no limit to its complexity makes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add some luxury features to vehicle designing - by Arakash - 02-15-2014, 08:53 PM