Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[FIXED]Hidden scroll bar in mega menu
This, probably isn't really a bug as such but this is probably the most appropriate place to put this anyway.
A small error with the UI that drives me up the wall (image attached).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-08-2014, 05:35 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: This, probably isn't really a bug as such but this is probably the most appropriate place to put this anyway.
A small error with the UI that drives me up the wall (image attached).
Yes, this also annoys the hell out of me, along with the thing where once you click apply, it moves you to the top of the list, which forces you to scroll down for every model.

If i could suggest one thing, its that you try to make the thread title reflect the problem. Perhaps "Hidden scroll bar in mega menu"?
(02-08-2014, 05:51 AM)Arakash Wrote: If i could suggest one thing, its that you try to make the thread title reflect the problem. Perhaps "Hidden scroll bar in mega menu"?

lol! Fair cop! Frustration got the better of me! =)
First Bug was fixed,
The one Arakash mentioned will not be fixed yet. Maybe in the future I can do it...Make a new thread with all the list resets that you don't like. Then I might be able to knock a few of them out in one swoop. (Thus simplifying the code I need to write for it.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(02-26-2014, 02:05 PM)Eric.B Wrote: First Bug was fixed,
The one Arakash mentioned will not be fixed yet. Maybe in the future I can do it...Make a new thread with all the list resets that you don't like. Then I might be able to knock a few of them out in one swoop. (Thus simplifying the code I need to write for it.)

Done, once 1.12 hits I'll start making said list!