Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Resizing sliders
With the factory and branch resizing screen is it possible to have the various sliders start on the facilities current values like they do on the car redesign screens?
The current amount of info supplied on the resizing screens makes it very difficult to work out exactly how much your increasing what. This change would make it a lot easier for people that want to focus on a certain type of improvement to do so without paying to upgrade a value they didn't want to change.

The other option would be to make zero on the slider zero cost and zero change.

Either option would be ace!
(02-04-2014, 12:23 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: With the factory and branch resizing screen is it possible to have the various sliders start on the facilities current values like they do on the car redesign screens?
The current amount of info supplied on the resizing screens makes it very difficult to work out exactly how much your increasing what. This change would make it a lot easier for people that want to focus on a certain type of improvement to do so without paying to upgrade a value they didn't want to change.

The other option would be to make zero on the slider zero cost and zero change.

Either option would be ace!

+1 For this idea.
The first suggestion sounds like it would be simplest and most effective imo.
Added this in like 1.14.8 or something...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski