Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Australia in WW1 - Is it supposed to be at peace?
(02-02-2014, 11:14 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I ask this here because it's related and I really have no idea, but should Canada really go into full conflict during WWI if Australia is only probably going to get mild conflict and America is at peace?

I don't know what the war did to Canada so forgive me if this seems like a stupid question =)

America jumps in in 1917 i believe, as it did in history, it just did so in the game im playing today. There are a bunch of political reasons for this i wont go into. Canada, like Australia, was only recently formed, so had very strong ties to the UK. A lot of the former UK territories aligned with it and also declared war on its enemies during the two world wars.
Im wondering about Canada myself tbh, but i cant say i know much or anything about what happened there during the war.
A quick search isnt turning up a lot of information, but it does suggest their mobilization figure was around 400-600k from around 8mil people in total. (i didnt get that figure from a government website though, so i wouldn't consider it reliable)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australia in WW1 - Is it supposed to be at peace? - by Arakash - 02-02-2014, 11:23 PM