Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Viewing Factories, Cost vs revenue, etc
From your first post
geozero Wrote:"I could not remember the cost to build and maintain that branch but I figured that several branches were draining my income revenue as they were not selling enough units to justify being open."

From your more recent post
geozero Wrote:"Also, in the responses it was said/suggested that the "delivery" costs of the vehicle may be an issue. That's great that it is modeled but where do I see the breakdown costs?"

I thought after your first post that you might not be aware of the breakdown of costs in the expenses tab of the white book that reports are in(whatever it is called)
So in my first response to you i made sure to mention it.

In that area, you can break down costs per unit sold per city by marketing, transportation, branch as well as Factory.
Afaik, the only things you cant do:
Break it down by specific models
(My suggestion) have it show overall cost of delivery(basically all your expenses added together) in every city for each model.

I started a new thread about that suggestion, as its basically off-topic for this thread.

On your latest thread:
geozero Wrote:So in #2 above, the game really should not let me sell in New York if I am in Buenos Aires, but it does. I just don't know (will check out your suggestions) the costs.

I dont think he said that at all:
(01-11-2014, 11:59 AM)Eric.B Wrote: 2) Branches will always pull from the closest factory.

The game is more than happy to ship your vehicles half way across the world and bankrupt you. From what Eric has said it simply prefers to ship them from the closest factory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Viewing Factories, Cost vs revenue, etc - by Arakash - 01-11-2014, 12:25 PM