Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Sell in buttons related bugs
Hi there,

I noted that the "Sell everytwhere" button only set up models in branches where model is not already sold. That is, the filled price goes only for those branches, not the other "old" distribution channels...
Not sure if this was intentional or a bug...

Also, I have to re-enter the price each time I click on the "Sell everywhere" button... I get it on the "Car price" button, where I obviously have to enter the new price. But still, there should be somewhere the actual sale price, because it gets difficult when you get too many models.
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
(01-01-2014, 08:43 AM)Laurent Tommy Flanagann Wrote: Hi there,

I noted that the "Sell everytwhere" button only set up models in branches where model is not already sold. That is, the filled price goes only for those branches, not the other "old" distribution channels...
Not sure if this was intentional or a bug...

Also, I have to re-enter the price each time I click on the "Sell everywhere" button... I get it on the "Car price" button, where I obviously have to enter the new price. But still, there should be somewhere the actual sale price, because it gets difficult when you get too many models.

I think the first part of your post is a bug i already reported here:
http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=980

I wouldn't have replied at all, but the second thing you mentioned is actually a good point and something that's bothering me.
I think it needs a thread of its own. (But it may be closer to a UI suggestion than a bug)
There is actually a similar problem for several parts of that mega menu, ive noticed it in marketing as well.
First bug was fixed long ago,

The second issue was resolved by putting recommended prices in the autotools buttons.

Marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski