Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Car statistics
Two bugs I noticed with car stats...

1) Every car I design, no matter the size, always states a passenger capacity of zero. This is on the 'ratings' window from the car design page.

2) Sometimes the car review magazine comes up with some weird figures. Check out the screen shot. It happens inconsistently (well at least I can't find the pattern). I might go back to the same car and it displays the stats fine. It doesn't only happen when I'm comparing the same car from my own company. It also sometimes happens when I compare my cars to another company's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've been unable to duplicate either of these bugs. If you could please attach a log next time either occurs. Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I was going to make a new bug report thread for this, but i think i managed to run into the second bug listed there.
I noticed this bug when i was comparing two vehicles for a suggestion thread i was writing.

When i started doing some experimenting, i noticed that the stats on the vehicle in the bottom change depending on what vehicle is selected on the top.

Note: For all these screenshots, the actual cost of the Micro 1 is $106, so you can spot the places it is accurate from that.

[Image: 8s3Lr8Z.png]

[Image: 3lNYRNk.png]

After further experimenting, i saw exactly what was mentioned in no2, happening consistently, when i compare two vehicles with one specifically on top and the other on bottom, as i show here:

[Image: bkTJwi2.png]

[Image: D3JlqNG.png]

What is consistent for me at least, is that if you compare the same two vehicles in the same format, with a specific one on top and a specific one on the bottom, you get the same result.
Ive also been able to reproduce the bug on other save files.

Attached Files
.log   Copy Logfile.log (Size: 131.11 KB / Downloads: 341)
Both these issues were solved and will be included in 1.12 Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski