Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FIXED]Vehicle Reputation, that lead to increased sales.
(05-04-2014, 05:31 PM)freeman2344 Wrote: I agree, would be a good idea and shouldn't be too hard to do. Surprised something like that hasn't come up before (maybe it has and I never read it...)

On a similar note: how about an "awards" ceremony at the end of every year where the fastest, most efficient, best-selling, etc. cars and carmakers are awarded (and receive a small sales boost for the coming year).
I dont think it has come up before either.
There is something which may be related which i believe is going to be implemented, which is popularity of certain types of engines. For example, a component, like a V6, might be more popular (and attract more customers) than a single cylinder, even with similar stats. I also believe the demand is intended to change over time, so if you make a lot of those H4's, they might get more mainstream.

Im getting far off the point here though Smile on the original idea, i think its an interesting one.
Going along with your thought about an awards ceremony.
Perhaps some yearly or 5 yearly events (the game is on a montly scale, yearly might be too frequent)
These events list the awards you mentioned and increase
  • the image of the company
  • the specific ratings of the company towards whatever the award was (like luxury which already exists in the company code)
  • popularity(probably sales) of the specific vehicle

I like the idea especially because it might further discourage the player(like i always do) from making bad quality vehicles, as they will never win awards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vehicle Reputation, that lead to increased sales. - by Arakash - 05-05-2014, 02:26 AM