Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Scenario Requests/Suggestions
(03-31-2014, 09:22 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I think there is a lot of potential to increase the replayability of the game with stuff like this. I think random history has been mentioned a few time but starting the game with the players choice of change to the world is a great idea that I think would add even more.
I will try to put some suggestions for this kind of scenario later.

But first...

Another type of scenario I'd like to see would be the "here are the perimeters of the game. Now try and meet this goal"
For a couple of quick examples:
- Start in 1969 and buy out Sheevy before the game ends.
- Start in 1920 with a factory in Tokyo. You can't build factories in this game. Reach a total of $1B deposited in your bank to win"
- Start the game in 1942 with this failing German brand (have a poorly set up/maintained dealer network and a crap factory with two bad cars no one wants and a bank debt). Pay off your bank debt to win.

Perhaps the two types of scenarios could be combined? Choose to save the German brand but apply the "really expensive fuel" modifier.
Thats a really good point/
Having objectives is something really common in a lot of games and a direction that Eric could go in if he wanted.
I think it would definitely work in this type of game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting Scenario Requests/Suggestions - by Arakash - 03-31-2014, 10:18 PM