Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highest Vehicle Sales while still making a profit
I thought id start a thread where people can post the most widely sold vehicles they've ever made before 1910 (the starting decade for now that all players have seen)

You can post records for total sales of all models, and specific model sales.
Limitations:
You have to keep at least marginally profitable, but you may be forced to do that anyway just to build enough factories/marketing etc.
You also have to play on Normal Difficulty.

Edit:
This report/save is from 1.10, rather than 1.11 the current build of the game.

Ill start by posting a 1909 save, but one i suspect will be easily beaten for a bunch or reasons, including the fact ive spread my sales into a few vehicle types out rather than just making one and forcing people to buy it or nothing. (which actually seems to work)

For one specific model before 1910:

Yearly Sales of Compact 1(my creativity is amazing i know), highest is:
195,963 units in 1907
[Image: m54dR51.png]

Monthly sales of Compact 1, highest is:
20,375 units in September 1907
[Image: HUbILds.png]

For all Models combined before 1910, ive added all the yearly numbers under the showroom. Best yearly is:
462,805 units from 5 models in 1907 in both Europe and to a lesser scale the US.
Rather than posting 5-6 showroom screenshots to prove it, here js a "yearly all charts" screenshot.
[Image: uwT31rA.png]

There is no easy way to check your highest combined monthly sales beyond your current year, so i doubt ill post one unless i spot it during play.

Finally here is a profits chart to show im not going bankrupt by setting the prices to almost nothing.
[Image: 0X1iANp.png]

Anyone done any better or seen any better?

Messages In This Thread
Highest Vehicle Sales while still making a profit - by Arakash - 01-01-2014, 11:09 AM