Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marques (After takeover)
(01-02-2014, 10:49 AM)Eric.B Wrote:
Quote:I think this could be rolled into another few suggestions to make general screen/report/menu where you inspect your competitors. It could show:
Their models
Components
Sales History
Profits
Large Assets (like factories)
(Im sure you could put more on this list)

Where would you guys like to see such a report? In the stock menu or the sales book reports? Both?
Also brainstorm anything else you'd want to see in such a report. It's easier to knock everything out at once.

As it gives information that is useful to players in general situations(i would probably look at it regularly when playing), think it better fits into reports than sitting in the stock menu.
I was thinking it would have a selection bar to choose what company you want the report about, similar to the selection bars in charts which let you choose a city or model.

On other items that might be relevant to that report, i think it depends on an overall design choice.
Do you want a report that gives you a central view of your competitor, or one that gives information that isnt currently available on your competitor, or one that does both?

For information that i don't think is currently available anywhere:
Components(I dont know if this is useful without specific stats, but knowing they are the biggest component licenser might be good to know.)
Large Assets (like factories)
I dont know the details of them, but some of your new marketing/image things from the next update may be relevant.

If you wanted a report that gave you central view of your competitor, you could take information from:
Compare vehicles area: available vehicle models
Reports: Annual Report
Charts: General Market share
Generated reports(partly): Market share in vehicle category and best selling vehicle
World map: Branch locations and vehicle sales price
Sales: Sales by City and Sales by vehicle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Eric.B - 01-01-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Arakash - 01-02-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Arakash - 01-02-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Eric.B - 01-02-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Arakash - 01-03-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Eric.B - 01-03-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Arakash - 01-05-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Arakash - 01-05-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Marques (After takeover) - by Eric.B - 01-07-2014, 11:25 AM