Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$750] #334 AI Company Specific Vehicle Model Names
Price: $750

Description: The game randomly selects a name from the nounslist.txt file. This bounty would allow modders to create specific model names for their AI companies. Modders will also be able to specify the vehicle types the name should be used for. This will require a new file format for the names, likely in XML. We'll also need mod tools to support this. I may also put component naming in this system, but that's not guaranteed. It will depend on how quickly I can complete the core systems.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Without the mod tools, this bounty wouldn't be too much work. With the mod tools, it's a bit more work.

Eric's Opinion: In the right hands, this bounty will add much more fidelity. Without those hands, this bounty won't add anything because I can't use this feature.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Note to self, request thread with additional implementation info: https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4546
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski