Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New FBS Bounty Engine consolidation for emissions regulations
Durch die Emissionsvorschriften kommt es dazu, dass Motoren für einzelne Fahrzeuge oder Trims nicht mehr benutzt werden können. Man ist dazu gezwungen immer wieder neue Varianten/Generationen von Modellen mit neuen den Emissionsvorschriften angepassten Motoren zu entwickeln.

Mein Vorschlag wäre, dass es einen Button gibt, um mehrere Motoren für das jeweilige Fahrzeug/Trim zuzuordnen.
Zum Beispiel:
Model 1 Trim A/B/C hat Motorvarianten 1,0l, 1,5, 2,0l - in Europa
Model 1 Trim A/B/C hat Motorvarianten 1,8l, 2.2l, 2.5l usw. - in USA

So könnte man den Aufwand immer neue Fahzeuge über den Designer zu entwickeln verkürzen.

Vielleicht ist es auch möglich, das Land für die jeweiligen Motoren mit einzufügen.

translated with Google translate
Emissions regulations mean that engines can no longer be used for individual vehicles or trims. You are forced to continually develop new variants/generations of models with new engines that are adapted to emissions regulations.
My suggestion would be that there is a button to assign multiple engines for the respective vehicle/trim.

For example:
Model 1 Trim A/B/C has engine variants 1.0l, 1.5, 2.0l - in Europe
Model 1 Trim A/B/C has engine variants 1,8l, 2.2l, 2.5l etc. - in US

In this way, the effort needed to develop new vehicles via the designer could be shortened.

Maybe it is also possible to include the country for the respective engines.
The entire trim system is slated to be removed from the game and replaced with a set of lists that contain possible engine/gearbox for that model: https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3835 So, I am not sure putting a bounty on an entirely new system to bulk-create trims using bulk-selected engines would be wise, considering the goal is to completely get rid of trims, and the bounty will cost nearly as much as the trim replacement bounty.

Also, the FBS suggestion forums are here: https://www.ventdev.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51
You're in the GearCity Classic forum.

I've moved your thread there.

A current gameplay solution is to either not make so many trims, or make a globalized engine that is very friendly emissions. Try over designing emissions for the future.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

[-]
Quick Reply