Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[$750] #318 Sell Debt
Price: $750

Description: Companies often don't hold onto customer debts for long. Instead, they sell them to other companies for a fraction of what's owed. This system allows you to sell your debt holdings. You'll have four options: Selling the most at-risk, medium-risk, low-risk, or all. Or you can hang on to the debt for maximum revenues.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Right now, the game precalculates much of the payments. This system would need to unravel that maze of calculations. I may wing the values. That may result in technically inaccurate calculations, but it'll be good enough unless you want to backtrack interest calculations for tens of thousands of customers to find the formula off by a few percent.

Eric's Opinion: Companies often sell their financing to debt companies. I don't want to add a simple sell button. Thus, I am giving the player an option to sell multiple tiers of debt. Although a single simple Sell All Debt button would probably be easier to implement.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski