Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finance window bugs
Bug: Clicking finance window again, or moving to a different tab in the window and back, will repopulate the list with duplicates
[Image: image.png]

Bug: Financing is not summed up correctly in the cash flow report, even when my total cash amount isn't changing  or is increasing it will show negative cash flow. I suspect customer payments aren't being added to this balance while funding is.

Bug: In the mega-menu setting filter to a district e.g. North America, and then trying to remove a model from sale in that district simply does not function.

Bug: Financing includes marques that are discontinued in the configuration menu.
I have produced the same bug.
(07-08-2023, 04:21 PM)ANiChowy Wrote: Bug: Clicking finance window again, or moving to a different tab in the window and back, will repopulate the list with duplicates

Quote:Bug: In the mega-menu setting filter to a district e.g. North America, and then trying to remove a model from sale in that district simply does not function.

I could not duplicate this because a bug in the emissions systems was blocking me out from using the mega menu districting system. I fixed this bug and a couple others with the Mega Menu and Districting, and could not duplicate the removal issue you're having. Check again after v2.2.0.0 comes out.

Quote:Bug: Financing includes marques that are discontinued in the configuration menu.
This is by design. Although in the future, I may want to make it a little smarter and remove companies that have no inventory and no existing financing.

Quote:Bug: Financing is not summed up correctly in the cash flow report, even when my total cash amount isn't changing  or is increasing it will show negative cash flow. I suspect customer payments aren't being added to this balance while funding is.
You may want to include a screenshot of your report or the save game. I summed up the numbers in the save game MyNameDidntFit sent me and a few others when I added the additional info to the report, and they all add up correctly.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski