Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Finance window bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug: Clicking finance window again, or moving to a different tab in the window and back, will repopulate the list with duplicates
[Image: image.png]

Bug: Financing is not summed up correctly in the cash flow report, even when my total cash amount isn't changing  or is increasing it will show negative cash flow. I suspect customer payments aren't being added to this balance while funding is.

Bug: In the mega-menu setting filter to a district e.g. North America, and then trying to remove a model from sale in that district simply does not function.

Bug: Financing includes marques that are discontinued in the configuration menu.
I have produced the same bug.
(07-08-2023, 04:21 PM)ANiChowy Wrote: [ -> ]Bug: Clicking finance window again, or moving to a different tab in the window and back, will repopulate the list with duplicates

Quote:Bug: In the mega-menu setting filter to a district e.g. North America, and then trying to remove a model from sale in that district simply does not function.

I could not duplicate this because a bug in the emissions systems was blocking me out from using the mega menu districting system. I fixed this bug and a couple others with the Mega Menu and Districting, and could not duplicate the removal issue you're having. Check again after v2.2.0.0 comes out.

Quote:Bug: Financing includes marques that are discontinued in the configuration menu.
This is by design. Although in the future, I may want to make it a little smarter and remove companies that have no inventory and no existing financing.

Quote:Bug: Financing is not summed up correctly in the cash flow report, even when my total cash amount isn't changing  or is increasing it will show negative cash flow. I suspect customer payments aren't being added to this balance while funding is.
You may want to include a screenshot of your report or the save game. I summed up the numbers in the save game MyNameDidntFit sent me and a few others when I added the additional info to the report, and they all add up correctly.