Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] Fifteen cylinder engine
In general, I try to avoid removing features.

Having reread this thread, it seems like you were looking for examples of 15-cylinder Radials. Radials are typically an odd number of cylinders and they can be multi-banked. So you only need to look as far as a 5x3 Radial engine like the Armstrong Siddeley Hyena. I believe there are a few tank variants too. 3x2 = 6, 3x3 = 9, 5x2 = 10, 5x3 = 15.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yes that was my original question.
I just assumed we'd only have single banked/rowed radials because we don't have 14 or 18 cylinder radials, and I guess I didn't think about the 9 as multi-banked.
If we interpret the 15 as multi-banked, can you then add the 18 (9x2) to the Radial as well, as the 18 is already in the game anyways? And I guess the 10= 5x2 would make a lot of sense as well.
But I don't want to annoy you too much or take away your time, I just get easily irritated ever so slightly by inconsistencies. I totally understand and accept that these are topics as well for the Bounty for aircraft parts.
Thank you for your consideration
Gearbox smoothness ratings now have a small effect on the gearbox performance ratings in 2nd Gear.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski