Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[$1000] #233 | Insurance
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds insurance expenses to your factories, branches, buildings, and inventories.

Players can adjust their insurance coverage via the Phone menu. They'll have four different coverage options to choose from, and they'll be able to change options after a 12-month cooldown.

This bounty will probably become more important if we increase the number of buildings in the game and the various events that can cause their destruction.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Insurance systems need a benefit to justify their costs. I should research the regulatory insurance requirements there are for operating factories. This bounty really needs to be paired up with tweaks to the events system to bring more things that would cause you to need to use your insurance.

Eric's Opinion: Insurance is an important part of operating a physical business. But we ignore those costs outside of being a part of your administrative costs. We need to work in other systems to make this bounty really shine.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski