Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Stock Market (using Mod)
I created a mod for version 1.19 using real Logos and Names and it was working fine. Now I started a new game in 1.20 and I used the same mod. The problem is that until 1908 I am the only company appearing at the stock page. Is this normal (meaning that it is matter of time for other companies to show) or something has changed and I have to modify the mod accordingly? I have also noticed that the initial price per share for an IPO is always 10$, is this normal ?(amount generated looks to increase). Although probably irrelevant I didn't go public until now.

Sorry, false alarm, I quickly advanced the game until 1911 and the stock page has now other companies too. So it looks like the 10 first years the companies don't go public. I also tested to go public and verified that the other companies bought shares of my company and in whole the stock market is much more interesting now. I also want to congratulate you for the HUGE improvement in the past crash issues especially during the design of the car and during the use of districts and world map. 8 game years now without any problem at all! Thank you and sorry again for the false alarm!
(07-08-2016, 11:47 AM)mistreated Wrote: The problem is that until 1908 I am the only company appearing at the stock page.
As you found out, AI waits about 9-10 game years before IPO'ing to maximize the amount of funds they receive. When pre-made history rolls out in 1.22, they'll do it much quicker.

Quote: Thank you and sorry again for the false alarm!

Quite welcome, and thank you for your kind words. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski