Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Problem with Stock Market (using Mod)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a mod for version 1.19 using real Logos and Names and it was working fine. Now I started a new game in 1.20 and I used the same mod. The problem is that until 1908 I am the only company appearing at the stock page. Is this normal (meaning that it is matter of time for other companies to show) or something has changed and I have to modify the mod accordingly? I have also noticed that the initial price per share for an IPO is always 10$, is this normal ?(amount generated looks to increase). Although probably irrelevant I didn't go public until now.

Sorry, false alarm, I quickly advanced the game until 1911 and the stock page has now other companies too. So it looks like the 10 first years the companies don't go public. I also tested to go public and verified that the other companies bought shares of my company and in whole the stock market is much more interesting now. I also want to congratulate you for the HUGE improvement in the past crash issues especially during the design of the car and during the use of districts and world map. 8 game years now without any problem at all! Thank you and sorry again for the false alarm!
(07-08-2016, 11:47 AM)mistreated Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that until 1908 I am the only company appearing at the stock page.
As you found out, AI waits about 9-10 game years before IPO'ing to maximize the amount of funds they receive. When pre-made history rolls out in 1.22, they'll do it much quicker.

Quote: Thank you and sorry again for the false alarm!

Quite welcome, and thank you for your kind words. Smile