Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Beta Date Announced!
(03-23-2013, 11:59 AM)Corwin86 Wrote: I look forward for this BETA, thanks Smile

Also, I ask, there are ways I can help to give you more visibility?

Have you thinked about Greenlight of Steam?
For me, it's an excellent way to get publicity!
Also if you are not chosen (but with a game like this finished and polished, it seems difficult) you get a tons of review of possible buyers.

Also, if you plan to raise money, think about use IndieGoGo that's better of kick-starter for small projects (at least, I thinked about it).

Keep going, thanks Smile

The best way to help us out is to spread the word to anyone you think would like this sort of game. Give them links to the beta, point them to the forums, etc.

Also just by playing beta, reporting bugs, and giving us feedback you'll be helping us greatly!

As for Greenlight, there is no immediate plans to put the game on there. After we get some of the beta stuff ironed out I'll probably look to adding it.

GearCity is completely funded. By the skin of my teeth and paycheck to paycheck, but it's funded. IndieGoGo is pretty good, but it's not as great as Kickstarter. With gogo I think you get the money regardless of meeting your goal unlike kickstarter, so that's a good thing. When we get around to making Aeromogul we may go that route, Indiegogo is an option.

Anyhoo, thanks much for the comments! If you have any other questions feel free to post them. I try to answer everything I can. biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hi Eric,

good to know that you have organized all to fund the games, I'm very happy about this Smile

I think I will help with the BETA, but I can't spread the world too much, I think.